[sdiy] banana cord sizes for breadboards?

Olav Martin Kvern okvern at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 12 21:14:34 CEST 2009

Dan Snazelle wrote: "i have about 8 breadboards with banana type power
sockets. will mini bananas fit in these or do i need to go with regular? i
am trying to pay a bit less than 4 a piece which to have enough for all my
boards would be a lot of money"

They're regular banana jacks. You can build your own for about $.50 each if
you shop around for the plugs at online surplus stores and provide your own
wire. Or Jameco sells packs of 10 stacking banana cables for $21.95 (last I
looked).

Thanks,

Ole