[AH] RE: [sdiy] Re: [AH] Totally cool new project to check out atMFOS.

David G. Dixon dixon at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue May 12 02:32:32 CEST 2009

Ray,

What would be really cool is if the expander could be added in multiples,
i.e., the stuff on there is stuff you'd want to have triple or quadruple.
Just a thought!

David G. Dixon
Professor
Department of Materials Engineering
University of British Columbia
309-6350 Stores Road
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4
Canada

Tel 1-604-822-3679
Fax 1-604-822-3619

"PERFECTA FINGAMUS SERVIAT NATURA"

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  It
must not be disclosed to any person without the writer's authority.  If you
are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.