[AH] RE: [sdiy] Re: [AH] Totally cool new project to check out at MFOS.

Ray Wilson raywilson at comcast.net
Tue May 12 00:40:10 CEST 2009

Hi Ian

It was a long project and I had a goal of getting it into less board and
panel real estate. I ended up bumping out one side an additional .1" and
going to 14" by 8.75" (8U wide x 5U tall) on the plate. I plan to do an
expander project that when combined with the ULTIMATE will rival some pretty
old school standard synths. I'm thinking it will be 5U tall and probably 4U
wide. I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers

Ray