[sdiy] Coating aluminum

James R. Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon May 11 19:07:14 CEST 2009

If the Krylon Matte is oil based and not water based you probably will be
fine going right over it.  If it is water based, probably not.  You could
use a clear shellac spray to bridge the two if it is water based.  Clear
shellac will pretty much let you marry incompatible finishes as both water
and oil based will adhere to it and vice versa.

James R. Coplin