[SPAM bayesian] - RE: [sdiy] Coating aluminum - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Scott Scott at scottwick.com
Mon May 11 17:46:20 CEST 2009

My concern is that it's nitro based, and from my reading, it seems all nitro based lacquers yellow, eventually.
I found a photo from a guitar refinishing forum, where someone sprayed a white guitar w/ deft in 88.  Today it looks very beige/yellow.
I'm sort of warming up to the idea, though, because it will make the aluminum have a slightly golden hue, which I guess isn't that bad.