[sdiy] Also re:Akai VX-90, what's A6082S chip?

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Sun May 10 05:09:28 CEST 2009

A6082S...I"m assuming probably a symmetrical op amp package but I can't
find any hits.  Maybe the first symbol isn't really an A but a mfg
code.  Hard to tell.  Anyone got a line on those and I'll update the web
page on it for future wanderers...  I quickly glanced and the outputs of
al the chips go to dual op amps for the current to voltage conversion of
course and then out to who knows where.  There are two 13600's on board
also.  Final vca and?  Anyway again let me know if anyone finds the
service docs around.. -Bob