[sdiy] My Envelope Generator Design

Simon Brouwer simon.oo.o at xs4all.nl
Sat May 9 15:31:07 CEST 2009

Hi Stewart,

You need a diode in series with the Attack pot as well.

The top pin of the sustain pot should be at the attack peak voltage, not
Vcc. You could achieve this (not too accurately) by putting a 5k resistor
between it and Vcc.

Although AC coupling the flip flop reset might work reliably I would
replace C2 by a 82k resistor and connect R2 to Vcc instead of ground.