[sdiy] Panel Finish

Scott Scott at scottwick.com
Thu May 7 16:25:57 CEST 2009

Thanks everyone..
whats strange is I wrote this messages on.. Wed 4/1/2009 1:31 PM, and it just got delivered yesterday!  Got to love email!

I may  have to use old computer case sides for panels next time I run out of aluminum.  I have a bathroom in my basement which is literally stacked full from floor to ceiling of old computers.
I thought of building something into a full computer case, knobs coming out all sides..  call it an analog music computer, or something ;)
(as if I'll finish the projects I have now, and ever get to something like that)