[sdiy] Chemtronics Rubber Keypad Repair Kit, was: Roland JP-6 / juno 60 LFO trigger button

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Mon May 4 20:27:12 CEST 2009

Florian and all.  I am almost ready to deliver materials...I actually
just got in the first production today!  I just have to  install the
contacts in another polysix and give it a good test to make sure nothing
funny happens with the new way they are punched out (ie. the adhesive
not holding for some reason)  But this material is AWESOME!  You can
reface old contacts with material I'm having manufactured that has been
fairly rigorously tested now.  Excellent conduction characteristics just
like the original contacts.  And extremely stable materials.  Very thin
so that it can be faced between the .015" or so gap in most contacts
with no problem.  I'm figuring something like 40.00 per 61 key set. -Bob