[sdiy] Ensoniq ESQ-1 Serving Questions

Nathan M. Reeves djservs at comcast.net
Mon May 4 15:11:47 CEST 2009

PETER SWARBRICK IS SDIY PERSON OF THE WEEK (MONTH?!?! YEAR!?!?!)

WOW!

The 65001 IC you sent me worked!

My Mirage works 100% now!

Thanks a lot Peter!!!

This is why I got into synth DIY in the first place.

  It was nice for someone to send me a chip free of charge and for it
to actually fix my unit!

Sweet!

Again, VERY COOL OF YOU!

Cheers,