[sdiy] Dual DC-Power from a single AC-supply

JH. jhaible at debitel.net
Sat May 2 17:37:37 CEST 2009

Dual half wave is easy: 2 Diodes, 2 Capacitors.

I use this on all my PCB projects.

(Actually I have 4 diodes, to allow full wave when using two transformer
secondary windings; it's fully compatible to single transformer winding,
half wave, where 2 of the diodes are unused.)

Now that circuit that uses two bridges to get two full wave rectified DC
voltages from a single transformer winding is really new to me!
I'll have to look at it in simulation ... interesting stuff!

JH.