[sdiy] Polyphonic keyboard scanner

Mike Gorman mikegorman at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 31 22:24:42 CEST 2009

David,

There are at least 3 designs from ETI that should fit the bill here.

The Polyphonic keyboard from July 1979,
The Transcendent DPX from August to November 1979 (I think this was the one
that Tony mentioned)
The ETI Polysynth from December 1980 to March 1981

The last one might be the best bet, as I know this could be expanded to 8
voices (Mostly CEM based voice modules IIRC).

I think the ETI articles are all available on CAG, though the scans may only
be monochrome, which can be awkward at times.

Regards

Mike Gorman