[sdiy] Fine pitch etching (was: For breadboard lovers...)

Ben Lincoln blincoln at eventualdecline.com
Fri Jul 10 19:28:29 CEST 2009

I'd also be interested in hearing about this. I'd be happy buying the hot
roller transfer device if it really does mean not having to go at the PCB
with a clothes iron for several minutes (I tend to get RSI from that), and
especially if it somehow allows easy and reliable lining up of
double-sided designs.

It sounds like that's actually the more interesting product, since the PCB
kit just includes the various kinds of toner transfer paper and some blank
PCBs, with the laminator/applicator being sold separately.

- Ben