[sdiy] (very OT?) Analog vs. Analogue - opinions needed

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Sun Jul 5 08:03:15 CEST 2009

Since this thread has been declared dead, I will not reply that
surely you meant, "Hear, Hear!"

Dave "loosing his mind" Manley

ObSdiy:  I was cleaning the garage yesterday and found two tubes of
parts: LM13600 and LM1496 dated in the '80s.

I'd be more exact but I had a few beers to celebrate the 4th.