[sdiy] DIY book?

jvastine jvastine at charter.net
Sun Jul 5 04:56:55 CEST 2009

Nice find Ian...Tesla was a genius!
A little fact that most don't know is Marconi stole the idea of radio from the Tesla, who had a prior patent and was sued for it. I wonder why they teach in school that Marconi invented radio...must be because Tesla has pretty much been written out of the history books most likely due to complying with Emerson's wishes. Ido think that we would be much further along today if Tesla's free energy systems and other devices were allowed to be developed. Has anybody seen John Hutchinson's video where he used used Tesla technology and levitated a 78# cannon ball or had aluminum & either iron or steel exhibit properties similar to jelllo. John was on the verge of some great discoveries, but then the US DOD confiscated everything. How could they do that to a Taronto resident back in the 70's and get away with it?

jvastine

---- Ian Fritz <ijfritz at comcast.net> wrote:
Just dropped into a used bookstore in Bernalillo, NM and found "Inventions,
Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla".  Reprinted from the original 1894
edition.  I'll report back on any interesting ideas for new modules.

Ian