[sdiy] ElectroNotes substitutions

alfred.pear at gmail.com alfred.pear at gmail.com
Thu May 15 05:30:53 CEST 2008

Hi -

I've been reviewing the ElectroNotes C.V. applications and wanted to
ask people about what they substitute the AD821 matched transistors
with. I'm specifically looking at the VCF Option 1, and it seems to
serve the purpose of a buffer, so I'm thinking about just using an Op
Amp instead... However, there are two separate terminal ouputs used
that are directed to two different OTAs.
Can I use a single op-amp ouput for the same effect?

Perhaps more efficiently: Does anyone know of any modernized versions
of these schematics, with more readily available materials?

Thanks,
Alfred