[sdiy] TEST - thanks!

sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Thu May 15 01:24:02 CEST 2008

Hi All,

     thanks for your patience and help!!

I'm almost about to give up.
I tried four different posting mail servers now and I don't get through. :-(

Either I'll switch to webmail (yuk!) or I find a smtp host which is
accepted by dropmix ... eventually.

   Michael.  (re-sent via webmail)

On May 14, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Tom Wiltshire wrote:

On 14 May 2008, at 15:10, koneill57 wrote:

I have had the same problem for years. I received fine, but could not send
- only one at most per day. I was sending through a Comcast.net account via
Microsoft Outlook, I think that was the problem. I could send fine if I went
online and e-mailed directly from my Comcast account.  I switched the
account I use for SDIY from Comcast to my web host ISP and have not had any
problems since.

Another problem I had when I started out was that the Synth DIY server
strips attachments and other non-text content, so you're probably better
off sending plain text messages rather than anything more fancy. Since
then I've stuck to just plain text and haven't had any problems I can
attribute to the list.

T.

  danke!  Nur der 4. und 5. und die eigentliche Nachricht kam nicht
durch.

seltsam. #6 seh ich aber wieder in der Liste...

-Michael

I have had the same problem for years. I received fine, but could not send
- only one at most per day. I was sending through a Comcast.net account via
Microsoft Outlook, I think that was the problem. I could send fine if I went
online and e-mailed directly from my Comcast account.  I switched the
account I use for SDIY from Comcast to my web host ISP and have not had any
problems since.

Viel Glück!

~flight