[sdiy] Press-N-Peel Bluee and color laser printerS?

Adam Fothergill speedghost at btinternet.com
Tue May 6 15:38:11 CEST 2008

oh nothing serious, other than the expense of how much several
mangled sheets of lazertran sets you back while try to get it to work.
In the end all it did for me was nasty paper jams, involving a lot of
work to peel out the melted sheets.  This was from me trying several
of the custom card stock settings and through the front feeder tray
which apparently goes through a different path.

A few weeks after my expensive experiment, I happened to hear a
rumour they'd changed lazertran slightly to cope with the new
temperatures,  nothing on their site though. Perhaps I'll give them a
ring at some point and find out.