[sdiy] Top Octave Generator (was Chinese MG-1s??!?)

Tim Daugard daugard at sprintmail.com
Fri May 2 17:20:20 CEST 2008

>> If one makes it a RF oscillator, then you can have theremin-style
>> bending ;D
>
> But only with a very narrow range, no?

Yeah, I thought about using a variable RF oscillator, but It would only be
good for tuning the notes. A VC RF oscillator with 1/2 octave range or more
(with extreme stability) would be an impressive project.

Tim Daugard

New computer. New OS, and a demo version of Office 2007, that I don't even
want on the computer, just wiped out spell check.