[sdiy] Roland DCOs

Florian Anwander Florian.Anwander at consol.de
Tue Feb 26 13:04:27 CET 2008

Hi Tom

 >> I have to admit, I never really understood the metal crossmod.
 > Anyone else want to have a look at the circuit diagram and try and
 > tell us what's going on? Please?
 >
 > http://www.electricdruid.com/images/dcos/JX8PDCO.pdf
This one is missing the DCO2. And the metal happens there.

I made a oversight in the following file:
http://fa.utfs.org/diy/jx3p/schemo/jx3p_DCOs.jpg

There you can see: there are two control signals coming from the CPU:
one named "metal/sync" the other named only "sync". sync additionally
enables that the clock from counter1 resets counter2. metal/sync enables
that counter1 troggers TR107.

The problem is, that I do not know whether the CV for oscillator2
changes in the metal mode.

Florian

--
Florian Anwander                  |ConSol
Tel.   +49(89)45841-133           |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH