[sdiy] ReacTable

aerogramma aerogramma at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 19 23:55:54 CET 2008

well then here's a bit of unreasonable advice for you then :)

i did build a reactable and its completely different than just
pushing down buttons on a sequencer, the physical interaction you
have with the sound is something new [and i'm sure it's quite in the
spirit of bob moog's attempts to devise alternative controllers to
buttons/keyboards]

it's easy, it's cheap, it's inspiring...why not?

all the best!