SV: [sdiy] More on LVDT for keyboards...

karl dalen dalenkarl at yahoo.se
Fri Feb 15 23:14:50 CET 2008

Forget all those special LVDT decoder chips, they cost a fortune,
you can implement a very effective multiplexed quadrature LVDT decoder
in any decent 8bitter MCU. Use one PWM as generator, AD or 2 Compare
channels as decoder. :-)

Well, there are a dirt cheap cap sensor chip like CS209. (On semi)

Reg
KD