[sdiy] Suggestions for stocking parts bins?

anthony aankrom at bluemarble.net
Fri Feb 1 20:00:44 CET 2008

I highly recommend looking for used electronics in a second hand store or
even in recycling areas where they have "trading posts" you can find some
cast-off radios and such that will yield up good parts. I hardly ever have
to buy parts, and then it's usually just electrolytic capacitors. But keep
in mind that I have been collecting electronics junk since about 1984.

aa