[sdiy] Looking for a 5024

Steve Carter steve at willacy.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 19:05:21 CEST 2008

Get hold of an old organ and rob one out of that!

To quote 'The Organ Service Company' from their website: "These IC's
were utilized in thousands of organs produced by Baldwin, Conn,
Gulbransen, Hammond, Kimball, and Lowrey. These TOS IC'S were the
MK50240, S50240, and MO83B types".

I know that a lot of these 1970s organs are now not very desirable and
fetch very little on eBay and give up a multitude of parts including
very usable keyboards for synth projects.  The last one I bought cost
£1 :)

Steve