[sdiy] FREE drawing program where you can import jpegs AND DRAW OVER THEM?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Aug 17 22:43:26 CEST 2008

You didn't say what operating system. Here are two things from the Free
+ Open Source world that should run on Linux, OS X and Windows:

http://www.gimp.org/
http://www.gimp.org/windows/ (Windows)
http://www.inkscape.org/

I don't know about the DXF file format, however. You might double check...

Good luck,
Derek

Dan Snazelle wrote:

> i have a DXF file of my panel. I can convert it into a JPEG and write text on it in INFRAN VIEW> but i want to draw LINES that separate the sections (vcf/vco/etc)
>
> is there a free program of some kind that will let me import a jpeg or DXF and make Lines on it? thanks.
p://dropmix.xs4all.nl/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 15: