[sdiy] crumar composer schemos anyone?

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Wed May 30 05:52:13 CEST 2007

I just need a quick read.  The waveform switches for the poly section
are messed up on this thing.  Someone just blew the tops off them and I
see there are only three contacts being used on the 8 position things or
whatever they are.  So SPDT I assume.  Can anyone tell me what goes to
what on them or scan that section of the diagram?  Would save a lot of
time.

For those who dont' know, these are kind of cool.  Probably the first
thing with breath controller in 1982.  Anyone know of a synth that
preceeds this?  (It's built in..no need for external breath to cv.  Just
a hose).  It also has 2 sets of CEM3330, 3320, and 3310 architectures.
One for poly and one solo I imagine.  TMS3617 tone genertation was with
Siel Mono and Cruise and JEN SX1000.  Probably pretty cool.  Looking
forward to hearing it! -Bob