[sdiy] Wanted: Siel Orchestra 2 schematics

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Tue May 29 08:20:04 CEST 2007

Well, the problem with the oct. down is probably just the switch or
solder to it I'd think.  Can't recall..I think there's an LED in it.
Does the LED work?  If not then it's just a bad switch likely or a bad
chip that will be easily traced to it's locale.   The flange slider only
works if the 'chorus' switch is activated I seem to recall. If still no
flange or chorus then probably a bad BBD chip I'd think. I don't have
schematics but remember it's identical to the SCI Prelude and probably
can be gotten from Wine Country.  Other problem is the capacitors drift
and you get varying release times on the notes.  Mine need to be done on
my prelude.  -Bob