[sdiy] - Service Manual Project -

neil.johnson97 at ntlworld.com neil.johnson97 at ntlworld.com
Tue May 22 11:23:26 CEST 2007

A suggestion if I may...

www.ibiblio.org - "the public's library and digital archive"

Their guidelines on what can go into a collection are here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/collection.html

Worth reading, I think.  If "we" as a group want to put a proposal together for an ibiblio account then I think this would solve all the hosting and "bandwidth" (sorry Magnus) issues.

It would also be good to try answering their collection criteria to help minimise any legal issues.  If this is to be truly a forever-library then we don't want any hot-shot lawyers bringing it down.

Cheers,
Neil