[sdiy] Possible Ribbon Controller Material?

Tom Arnold xyzzy at sysabend.org
Sat May 5 22:15:41 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 01:38:04PM -0500, scottnoanh at peoplepc.com wrote:
> They have, on sale for $1.49 each, a disposable cloth wrist strap.  It's
> four feet long, made of cloth

Its not exactly cloth, more like Coffee Filter Paper.
I have a few cubic yards of them at work somewhere.  I could have a look at
the resistence and see if they were at all usable.  They are very much
disposable so I have no idea about longevity if they are even usable.

If I actually leave the house today ( I forced myself to sleep-in, which was
surprisingly hard ) I'll stop by the office and see if I can scare a few up
and at least prod them with the multimeter.

 - Tom Arnold       -  Free Synth DIY webspace http://www.sdiy.org
 - SynthGeek        -
 - BBD Fanatic      -  "...is it a virus, a drug, or a religion?"
 - echo evho wjxo   -    Juanita Shrugs. "What's the difference?"