SV: Re: SV: Re: [sdiy] Analysis of frequency variation in analogue synths

karl dalen dalenkarl at yahoo.se
Sat May 5 14:46:16 CEST 2007

Take for example a one bit PCM wave, its very cousin in where the bits that
represents the one bit wave are feed in parallel to a DAC sounds the same
but the waves look entirely different, on a bit level so to speak.

But isn't that strange shouldn't the wave actually look the same
when the one bit wave are converted trough the RC time constant?