SV: Re: [sdiy] Analysis of frequency variation in analogue synths

karl dalen dalenkarl at yahoo.se
Thu May 3 22:13:42 CEST 2007

An xtal are much more unstable in its first years of its life it then
settles down as time goes by. So one can say that a xtal sounds more
lively when young and sterile when old!..............

Otherwise i do agree in everything synthfool has previously
said about this warmth!.............................(no i dont)! ;-)

KD