[sdiy] What does this have to do with synth-diy?

klosmon klosmon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 18:02:29 CEST 2007

..was the question asked by Ian Fritz.

Short answer:   nothing.  It was sent to the wrong list.  Mia culpa, mia
culpa, mia mutha-freain' culpa.

Longer answer:  I've been synth-diy-ing for a little too long without a
vacation; have been given recently to mistakes like the above.
Will now take a couple of weeks off from anything to do with synths;  and I
solemnly promise not to post again.

Please forgive any stress, damage or mental anguish my mistaken post may
have caused you, Ian. I now go into permanent lurker mode.

~G