[sdiy] Manuals

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Tue Aug 21 12:03:13 CEST 2007

As a user of manuals, I must say that I prefer the spiral bound kind that
lie flat on the desk.

But for cheaper & easier production - it's all a matter of how many you are
making (like circuit boards, or panels or anything else).

Easiest for the 100 or so range, is having a company with one of those
"instant book" photocopy systems - it's a high-speed photocopier type laser
printer with automatic collation & a device that automatically binds the
pages together with a hot glue machine.

Of course, it also depends where & how often the manual is expected to be
consulted. I can see those e-book type LCD readers being stars for this
application.

paul perry Melbourne Australia