[sdiy] 2K Tempcos available

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:03:34 CEST 2007

Hey Boys and Girls,

Magic Smoke has ordered a whole big buncha 2K tempcos and they'll be
here next week!

They are 2K 1/4W 2% 3500ppm... in case you were wondering.

The prices are:
1 piece  $3.50 + shipping (see below)
2 to 5  $3.00ea + shipping
6 or more $2.75ea + shipping

Shipping for any quantity up to 10 pieces is $1.50US/Canada, $2.50
EU/UK/Australia. If you order up to 10 pieces with a Mankato PCB, then
the shipping will the same as the board alone. If you need more than
10 pieces, drop us a line and we'll figure it out. As always, we take
PayPal to magsmoke at gmail.com. Thanks for the bandwidth!

Tim (in case you were wondering) Servo
--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein