[sdiy] Music From Outer Space Sequencer

thomas white djthomaswhite at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 05:58:17 CEST 2007

Hi DIY friends,

I have been working on assembling a Ray Wilson MFOS
Sequencer for some time. I finally received the panel
today and started filling it with parts. I have put
together a circular sequence design. Check it out at

www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/sequencer.html

I also have other diy info at

www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/diy.html

Any feedback would be appreciated. Be ready, the
photos are full sized for anyone who feels like
zooming in, but they will take a bit to load. Thanks!

Thomas

Thomas White
  Natural Rhythm
www.naturalrhythmmusic.com