[sdiy] Simplest stuff to begin with, and a few questions

Robotboy8 at aol.com Robotboy8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 18:06:27 CEST 2004

So what would you all say is the simplest module to begin with?  Absolute
simplest in terms of building and soforth?

Also, I'm thinking of designing modules for 9v batteries and headphone
outputs (the better to make music on the Metro, at school, and soforth) and leaving
most things on breadboard until I'm VERY sure I'm happy with the module.

Sorry for rambling so, but I also think I've designed a REALLY simple
oscillator from two transistors, two variable caps, two resistors, an output jack,
and a battery.  As soon as I get back to my computer (as opposed to this one,
which hasn't got the schematic on it) I'll post it somewhere, though you all can
probably see how I'm thinking it would work... I haven't a clue what values
to use for the parts, though.