[sdiy] carry-on minisynth

daryl groetsch synth_dg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 15:01:17 CEST 2004

hi,
this is a question for anyone who has flown in the
states with homemade synth equipment in their carry-on
luggage. i'm playing a small west coast tour and will
be flying from portland to LA and don't trust the
baggage handlers with anything fragile. my concern is
maybe a bit paranoid, but is there any risk of my
equipment getting confiscated or me not being allowed
to board? i know bombs probably look pretty different
than synths, but... anyone have any stories or advice?

thanks a lot.