[sdiy] Re: Spiral Waveforms

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Tue Apr 13 00:17:19 CEST 2004

Magnus Danielson <cfmd at bredband.net> wrote:

>A lesson from the Lissajou-patterns is that what looks cool doesn't
>necessarilly sound cool and vice versa.

So true.  I didn't save Steven's posts, so I can't go back to them now, but he did
mention something about his "new way" having "smooth" waveforms, not waveforms that
have straight edges and corners.  He may have been preoccupied with that aspect of
waveshape.

- Where merit is not rewarded, excellence fades.
- Hydrogen is pointless without solar.
- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
- Governments do nothing well, save collect taxes.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.gte.net/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.gte.net/res0658s/electronics/
-- Autodidactic Master of Arcane and Hidden Knowledge.