[sdiy] Re: leave the sdiy list alone

Steven J g546 at mailbox.co.za
Thu Apr 8 02:46:17 CEST 2004

Ryan Williams sent me this extremely deceptive email after
I specifically told all list members not to do so, which
makes it an illegal act of harassment. I am sending this to
the list so that the people there know that he is now a
genuine criminal. I can not possibly participate in
productive technical discussion if I am busy exposing the
behavior of people like him.

As you can see by the text of the post, as well as the
title itself, he obviously intends for me to post this on
the list, as it contains absurdities that can not possibly
deceive myself, but can deceive others that do not know of
their falsehood. I therefore recommend that he be
immediately banned from the list for this behavior.

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:24:08 -0500
 "ryan williams" <waterbuffalo18 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> please leave the list alone.  I'm sending this offlist
> because there's no need to take up more off topic
> bandwidth. also I feel socially responsible to send you
> something and expose you to yourself so that you know
> what a dick you've been.
>
> >I understand my original post in it's entirety easily,
> and
> >english is my first language. It therefore seems to me
> that
> >other people should understand it as easily too.
>
> This right here is (was) your problem. you said it
> yourself. you think people should understand it just
> because it's written in english. you must not have
> realized that you talked for some pages about some silly
> ascii picture and never managed to explain anything
> properly.  it got worse when you started talking shit to
> everyone. Are you  sending this crap to the list just
> because you are mad, or do you really think that the
> people who mail you should be exposed?  I really doubt
> any of those people care about what is said to you in
> private.
>
> >>"RICK,  Please kick this childish moron off the list
> !!!!!"
> >-Falsely portraying a person's character is one thing.
> >Using that false portrayal to recommend harmful action
> is a
> >quasi-criminalistic behavior, and constitutes grounds
> for
> >the immediate removal from a mailing list, though I
> would
> >prefer that it entailed criminal prosecution for libel
> as
> >well, as well as some hard time. Rick- (whom I assume is
> >the moderator) I hope that you have not been fooled by
> >Larry's post.
>
> now this one was interesting. earlier in that post you
> falsely portrayed Larry as being a psychopath. then above
> you falsely portray Larry as someone who falsely
> portrayed you.  you also say that a false portrayal used
> to reccomend harmful action should result in immediate
> removal form the list. So what you are saying is that
> larry sould be removed for reccomending that you should
> be removed, and that you should be removed for
> reccomending that Larry should be removed. I'd bet my
> life on Larry NOT being removed so that just leaves you
> to be removed. Oh I can't wait for that. I won't put you
> in my   block list because it's slightly interesting to
> see how you react to things people are saying, although
> your posts are pretty much the same everytime.
>
> if you feel the need to expose me, you can just tell them
> that I falsely portrayed you as someone who says "falsely
> portrayed" way too much.  but I'd really rather you not
> reply on the list as it's way off topic at this point.
>
> bye!

> Multiple plans available.

Here are some specific deceptions:

"please leave the list alone." -I have never sent any
malicious deceptions to this list.

"I'm sending this offlist because there's no need to take
up more off topic bandwidth." -He knows that I must report
this out of social obligation. He is trying to paint me as
the bad guy.

"also I feel socially responsible to send you something and
expose you to yourself" -a false assumption that there are
deceptions to expose

"earlier in that post you falsely portrayed Larry as being
a psychopath" -a deduced honest conclusion based upon
specific actions is not false portrayal. The behavior of
making false assumptions, such as those of Larry and Ryan
Williams, denotes psychopathic temperament.

"I'd really rather you not reply on the list as it's way
off topic at this point." -Again he is trying to paint me
as the bad guy due to my acts of social responsibility. He
knows that I will post this to the list and clearly wants
me to do so.

Just line up the deceptions, and I'll expose them.