[sdiy] cheap knob source

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Fri Jan 31 01:17:23 CET 2003

    The knobs I saw in the picture on the below link are the Davies
1900H knobs...and I would love to know where to get those cheap as well
;^)

    You used to be able to get them from radio shack for 72 cents
each...but alas, no more.  Allied has them for about $1.50 each (or
maybe a bit more)...too rich for my blood at the moment.  They are nice
knobs.  Small, good feel, look nice.  I am currently using eagle knobs
from Mouser...I think these are the same ones paia uses however.  But,
hey, they are very well priced.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/