[sdiy] solder wick?

Ken Luke ken_luke at mentorg.com
Fri Feb 28 22:17:19 CET 2003

I have one of those plastic "Sold-a-pults" (I think that's how it's
spelled) that must be, gosh, 15 years old by now. Works great for small
individual pieces, but I wouldn't want to strip an entire board with it.

  Ken Luke                               ken_luke at mentor.com
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is hard."
    -- Edmund Keane
    "The price to be paid for reliability is simplicity."
    -- C. A. R. Hoare