[sdiy] sequential firing using Logic.

Arun Bohm arun_bohm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:26:57 CET 2003

Hi,
Just staring the fundamentals of digital and taking a lame computer oriented
class on the subject. was really primarilly concerned with how to get a
freaking pulse to traverse my console face?(my breadboard that is). Any
hints, I like hints, I was hoping I might have the intelligence to problem
solve or to at least get myself to where I am problem solving but am only at
the fundamentals. I have mostly TTL nands (4011) and a couple of decoder
circuits (4029, 4511's). Can I get a hint...
Thanks,
With love
and respect,
Joseph Arun Bohm