[sdiy] business trip to south korea

Scott Stites scottnoanh at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 19 15:45:10 CET 2003

Hi Martin,

IIRC, there's quite a collection of electronics shops in Seoul, somewhere around
Yoido Dong or thereabouts, all grouped together.  It's been a while, and my DIY
senses were dormant at the time so I wasn't all eyes like I would be now.  I
remember needing some parts for my work, so my hosts took me there.  I was at the
market in '94, and haven't returned to Korea since 2000, but I sure would like
another crack at that market!

Best Regards,
Scott