[sdiy] Video Synthesizers/fx

Jilt van Moorst jilt at robotfunk.com
Fri Feb 14 00:43:25 CET 2003

I usually lurk on this list but I am actually just starting some perverse
engineering project, hacking together a 3 band filter and an old video eq
to make something like a color organ effect for video. Here's a pic to show
what it should do. I'm hoping to be able to remove the pots on the video eq
and replace then with voltages from amplitude at lo/mid/high
frequencies.  www.robotfunk.com/syn001.gif
regards,
Jilt van Moorst
www.robotfunk.com