[sdiy] The sweet smell of success...

Tim Parkhurst tparkhurst at siliconbandwidth.com
Thu Feb 13 18:43:40 CET 2003

Congrats Tim!

I salute your persistence and ingenuity. You get this month's "Uber DIY
Award" for best exemplifying the spirit of the Synth DIYer!

Tim Servo
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

This message is confidential.  The information contained in
this e-mail message is intended only for confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.