[sdiy] The sweet smell of success...

Tim Stinchcombe tim101 at tstinchcombe.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 11:23:08 CET 2003

Hi Tim,

> YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Um, let me explain: As you may recall, our hero (me)
> was locked in mortal combat with his Midi2CV project.
> He (okay, I) decided to stop and get a better
> development system to facilitate debugging and reduce
> hair loss.
>
> Well, I am happy, no, Mega-Super-Happy to announce I
> just got the new dev system up!  Yay!

I haven't been following your Midi2CV project thread, but from this I get
the distinct impression that things are going quite well with it - it's
always nice when you've cracked something and feel dead chuffed with
yourself, and it's nice to hear it when others do to!

Regards,
	Tim

Tim Stinchcombe

Cheltenham, Glos, UK