[sdiy] Do you know something about BassAce (303 clone)

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Mon Feb 3 20:39:20 CET 2003

    I have a board...but, I haven't gotten around to building it yet.
About all I can say is for the amount Tom charges for it, you probably
can't go wrong....just thinking...maybe I should put a condo board on my
to do the temp compensation...but back on subject here...I don't think I
would really call it a beginner project.

    It is a cute little synth though.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/