[sdiy] AES Meeting - Evolver

Paul Maddox P.Maddox at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Feb 3 11:01:22 CET 2003

Tim,

Sorry if I over reacted, I had a bad day dealing with customs and excise,
and a supplier AND a courier (damned Parcelfarce)...

I would like to thank everyone who has offered supporting words, I am
pleased with what I have acheived, though Im not sure I would want to go
through the first 6 months of hell again. Time will tell if I do or dont...

My sincere appologies if I offended anyone.

Paul