[sdiy] Ok Magnus! Here's the (MS-10) schema!

Magnus Danielson cfmd at swipnet.se
Fri Aug 29 14:38:01 CEST 2003

From: "Bert Schiettecatte" <bert.schiettecatte at esat.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject: RE: [sdiy] Ok Magnus! Here's the (MS-10) schema!
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:47:05 +0200

> >It turns out that Magnus and I both as our very first "jobs" were each
> >the child Actors in Diaper Commercials!
>
> Ok, I bid 10$ for a VHS tape (PAL) with these commercials... any other
> people interested?

Um, in my case it wasn't a TV-commercial but an article in a newspaper. I think
I also went up on the front of the paper. Naturally it was my mother who wrote
the article... ;O)

So... there isn't a tape stored away for that. And for Cynthias case it gotta
be a NTSC tape and $10 would probably not get you both a VHS tape AND format
conversion ;O)

Still, what are the odds of that???

Cheers,
Magnus