[sdiy] Supercontroller PCB Layout

R. Drake rdrake at data2action.com
Fri Aug 29 04:30:20 CEST 2003

In my copy of the book, there's a 1/2 scale picture on page 74 (originally
published in Polyphony sept/oct 1981, pg 32).  it's the component placement
view, tho, and in my copy at least not enuf detail to try and suss out.  I
actually wrote to Tom about this a month or so a ago, asking if he had a
better/fullsize copy, but he said those documents are long gone.  i think
paia has backissues of polyphony available?

I want to try some of tom's 566 circuits too.. particularly the last one
where he uses a noise source to modulate the oscillator, in combination w/ a
variable voltage source--noise w/ a sweepable center frequency?.

lbd